Gilmar Consulting Inmobiliario de Plaza de América, presents for its clients in the neighborhood of Guindalera – Parque de las Avenidas, a house for sale, with option of parking space PAR, ideal for a couple or divorced or single and investor.
Close to the property you will have public transport available with the metro Parque de las Avenidas (line 7) or Ventas (line 2) and EMT lines 53, 21, 48, 74.
The 1979 building has an attractive façade and entrance hall with access to a wide staircase, three lifts and a doorman.
Inside the property, there is a bedroom with en suite bathroom, living room, independent kitchen and terrace. The property is in need of updating. It has a lot of natural light, south facing.
Flat in Parque de las Avenidas of 57 m2, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, exterior, lots of natural light, south facing, independent living room and possible transfer of parking space PAR in municipal appraised price.
Heating: Individual Natural Gas
State of preservation: Up to date
La Guindalera (also known as Barrio de Guindalera) is a neighbourhood in Madrid belonging to the district of Salamanca. It is located in the vicinity of Ventas del Espíritu Santo and the neighbourhood is bounded by Avenida de América and the streets of Francisco Silvela, Alcalá and the M-30.
It began to be populated in the mid-19th century as a satellite neighbourhood of the expansion of the “Plan Castro”, with market gardening settlements that took advantage of the ‘canalillo’ (eastern irrigation ditch, the surplus from the Isabel II Canal). Later it grew with the creation of the so-called Modern Madrid, and the Ciudad Lineal de Arturo Soria. The Breogán park, next to the M-30, and the Eva Duarte park in Manuel Becerra are located on its perimeter. The etymology of the neighbourhood may come from a popular cherry orchard watered by the Abroñigal stream that ran nearby. The neighbourhood had one of the first tram lines in Madrid.
The nearest stations are Nuevos Ministerios (C-1, C-2, C-3, C-4, C-7, C-8 and C-10, Chamartín district) and Méndez Álvaro (C-1, C-5, C-7 and C-10, Arganzuela district) which can be reached on metro line 6, and Recoletos (C-1, C-2, C-7, C-8 and C-10, Recoletos district) which can be reached on line 4.
The neighbourhood is served by metro lines 2, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 9.
– Line 2 serves the south of the neighbourhood with the stations of Manuel Becerra and Ventas.
– Line 4 serves the Francisco Silvela axis, stopping at Diego de León and Avenida de América.
– Line 5 crosses the neighbourhood to the south, stopping at Diego de León and Ventas.
– Line 6 is parallel to line 4, also running along Avenida de América and Diego de León, and stopping separately at Manuel Becerra.
– Line 7 serves the north and east of the neighbourhood with stations at Avenida de América, Cartagena and Parque de las Avenidas.
– Line 9 serves only the north-western end of the neighbourhood with Avenida de América station.
It is served by a large number of bus lines, including lines 1, 53 and 74, 43 or 48.