Gilmar Consulting Inmobiliario Santo Domingo (916236650) sells in Urbanización Ciudalcampo this representative single-family house of 1,000 m2, seven bedrooms and eleven bathrooms, on a plot of 3,200 m2 with an exceptional location, in a very quiet street, bordering the RACE golf course, with very good views of the Sierra de Madrid and near the entrance of the urbanization. It is a representative property, with very good qualities, such as elevator on all floors, very spacious spaces, high ceilings and large windows, lots of natural light, large and fully equipped kitchen, consolidated garden and large saltwater pool, in short, it is undoubtedly one of the most exclusive options in Ciudalcampo.
It is a comfortable home and its distribution is as follows:
– First floor: entrance hall leading to a large living room, office, separate dining room with magnificent views of the golf course, guest toilet, guest bedroom with bathroom, kitchen with office and porch.
– Second floor: master bedroom with dressing room and bathroom, two bedrooms sharing a bathroom and a fourth bedroom with bathroom en suite.
– Second floor: living room with terrace and bathroom.
– Basement floor: summer living room with exit to the garden, bathroom and pool changing room, gym with bathroom and sauna, guest apartment with living room, bedroom and bathroom, laundry room, kitchen, closet room, storage room, boiler room and service bedroom with bathroom.
– Second basement: garage for 14 cars, filters and water tanks, storage room, toilet.
It is a very cozy and familiar property, with very good construction and finishes, a large garden very well designed with varied vegetation and large trees, tranquility and exceptional views of golf and the Sierra de Madrid thanks to its location.
The urbanization of Ciudalcampo is considered one of the best residential areas of Madrid, located next to the Regional Park of the Cuenca Alta del Manzanares, in the municipalities of San Sebastian de los Reyes and Colmenar Viejo, in a privileged environment, with stunning views of the northern mountains of Madrid with quick access at Km 28 of the N-1 and very close to Madrid Barajas airport, IFEMA and business parks with multiple multinational companies.
It has exceptional facilities and services within the urbanization itself: SEK International School, RACE Sports Club (Golf, Paddle Tennis, Tennis, Swimming Pool, Gymnasium, Equestrian, Soccer), regular bus service to Madrid and within the urbanization itself, Post Office and Santo Domingo Shopping Center. In addition to 6.5Km of physical circuit for the practice of outdoor sports and 41km of roads with traffic limited to the urbanization itself, ideal for lovers of walks in the middle of nature.
It also has a system of cameras and perimeter fencing with 24-hour security service, surveillance patrols and barrier control at the entrance.